The help desk is located in Harold Frank Hall room 1140E. Click here for a map showing our office's location.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded them.
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
Cooper compression pine locked Roundcube Scanning Support webmail wireless x11 Schedule email print shell imap availability turnin filter printing Windows version remote uncompress SSH account password corrupt piazza .forward quota reset Mac directory forking new copying GitHub content R2014b Ricoh csil permission Firefox operating system mail labs vpn Linux changes change