The help desk is located in Harold Frank Hall room 1140E. Click here for a map showing our office's location.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
Roundcube MAC Address compress Mac countfiles operating system account eligibility turnin version imap platform labs google Support Network open matlab 2014b smtp Contacts R2014b remote reset gzip Lab account webmail compression computers Schedule changes forwarding uncompress Linux Identity GitHub shell .forward toolbox SSH email chrome Firefox home account invitation password alumni phishing quota forgot