The help desk is located in Harold Frank Hall room 1140E. Click here for a map showing our office's location.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded them.
operating system Linux platform .forward remote account eligibility remote access piazza Thunderbird shell copying gzip open phish smtp locked license Scanning home Firefox toolbox chrome change GitHub matlab Support duping directory Network Lab SSH R2014b email fork forwarding Ricoh compression csil OS X web labs mail countfiles MAC Address forking Cooper forgot Schedule OSX alumni