The help desk is located in Harold Frank Hall room 1140E. Click here for a map showing our office's location.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
pdf Network corrupt Scanning OSX chrome Windows remote wireless availability google filter computers compress filters forgot labs mail changes version Thunderbird SSH operating system smtp phishing Roundcube Contacts forking account invitation alumni duping new Schedule shell platform Identity phish open vacation compression Firefox toolbox account eligibility fork File in Use quota locked password file license server