The help desk is located in Harold Frank Hall room 1140E. Click here for a map showing our office's location.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
copying forgot Scanning countfiles Roundcube compression forking csil open Contacts account Cooper GitHub quota filter changes Lab remote access license server version turnin labs remote shell Schedule email 2014b Support MAC Address Thunderbird Linux platform Scan wireless home change gzip reset uncompress Identity filters Firefox operating system SSH duping alumni compress account invitation directory smtp