Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact email@example.com.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
shell forgot .forward change Scanning home computers gzip Windows Schedule MAC Address availability directory toolbox smtp Roundcube duping Contacts version Lab 2014b Firefox remote open account eligibility Mac remote access account invitation uncompress chrome Identity wireless labs copying phish matlab operating system mail email countfiles Cooper corrupt new Support platform locked turnin filter piazza imap