Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded them.
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
imap papercut account eligibility vpn Ricoh Schedule password remote google OS X smtp new Windows Scan 2014b email forgot phish print Support printing uncompress Lab chrome operating system remote access compression account matlab change Thunderbird locked labs phishing content Firefox vacation alumni GitHub filters doc reset csil Linux filter Roundcube Cooper internet Identity gzip