Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact email@example.com.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- What's it like in Norway?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
.forward account account eligibility account invitation alumni availability change chrome computers Contacts Cooper countfiles directory email Firefox forgot forwarding GitHub google home Identity imap Lab labs license server Linux Mac MAC Address mail matlab Network open password phishing quota remote access reset Roundcube Schedule shell smtp SSH Support Thunderbird turnin webmail