Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded them.
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
forking OS X new SSH piazza pine duping print forgot toolbox sending uncompress remote access Ricoh internet corrupt gzip home chrome labs matlab web Scan compression forwarding email Roundcube Linux google papercut .forward Windows shell doc change vpn license server license phish printing reset filters locked permission computers Lab account invitation File in Use pdf Identity