Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact email@example.com.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded them.
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
quota change vacation home computers Windows copying webmail directory phish google turnin content operating system Support Linux csil smtp countfiles Mac GitHub license server pine Schedule alpine email compression Cooper uncompress corrupt piazza fork forwarding remote version changes filter printing Scan password .forward OSX chrome availability R2014b web wireless Scanning Roundcube vpn