Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact email@example.com.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
piazza Scan open fork account invitation account eligibility duping R2014b remote computers Scanning GitHub imap gzip chrome Ricoh account wireless shell changes SSH alumni license server copying forgot 2014b phishing .forward Linux reset filters MAC Address compression password mail Thunderbird compress quota new toolbox availability Roundcube Support csil forking Network change labs Lab Mac