Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact email@example.com.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
mail GitHub toolbox remote access operating system Thunderbird Firefox chrome matlab .forward version account account invitation changes remote account eligibility home Support Network forgot gzip csil shell quota Windows license server compression imap 2014b new platform countfiles uncompress webmail directory phishing forwarding Mac compress email Identity R2014b google smtp turnin open Cooper change SSH availability