Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact email@example.com.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
filter Identity change open gzip license server piazza Roundcube Support copying computers email Cooper duping changes version csil google GitHub toolbox home Contacts 2014b operating system pdf Scanning locked remote wireless phishing alumni matlab filters Windows forking password Linux remote access fork file chrome corrupt labs phish reset OS X availability turnin Lab mail