Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact email@example.com.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
directory Cooper imap R2014b home forwarding compression gzip mail smtp turnin operating system platform google Windows webmail toolbox email quota account eligibility SSH shell Lab uncompress Thunderbird computers Roundcube labs Support matlab forgot MAC Address reset open changes chrome new Mac GitHub remote alumni account countfiles .forward compress Schedule availability change Linux Contacts