All Engineering faculty, staff, researchers, and students are eligible for an account on the College of Engineering computers. Additionally, faculty and staff may invite non CoE users to open an account. Please see https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/.Tags: account, account eligibility, account invitation
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
compression phishing labs quota imap Schedule webmail gzip account eligibility GitHub operating system turnin computers mail home Thunderbird 2014b Mac availability account account invitation toolbox compress changes csil Firefox license server Roundcube google shell reset Cooper remote access alumni new directory Lab .forward Contacts countfiles platform Linux Network forgot smtp matlab change remote SSH Windows