All Engineering faculty, staff, researchers, and students are eligible for an account on the College of Engineering computers. Additionally, faculty and staff may invite non CoE users to open an account. Please see https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/.Tags: account, account eligibility, account invitation
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded them.
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
Network Cooper papercut account duping OS X license server printing toolbox home new google license wireless shell internet availability computers Firefox account invitation filters forking smtp R2014b x11 remote Thunderbird directory doc OSX labs fork forwarding SSH locked Lab phishing forgot copying reset Scanning webmail remote access Identity corrupt pdf version Roundcube 2014b mail