All Engineering faculty, staff, researchers, and students are eligible for an account on the College of Engineering computers. Additionally, faculty and staff may invite non CoE users to open an account. Please see https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/.Tags: account, account eligibility, account invitation
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded them.
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
Windows compression Support account eligibility GitHub web open compress imap OSX Cooper Linux phish Schedule MAC Address .forward reset license server phishing new papercut smtp Lab copying home remote uncompress print Identity computers forgot Thunderbird quota changes piazza wireless internet filters email Network locked alumni mail Scan forwarding vacation vpn shell content permission