All Engineering faculty, staff, researchers, and students are eligible for an account on the College of Engineering computers. Additionally, faculty and staff may invite non CoE users to open an account. Please see https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/.Tags: account, account eligibility, account invitation
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
GitHub csil Linux license server alumni Windows 2014b reset quota matlab Network account invitation compression Cooper account shell google version R2014b forwarding mail Mac toolbox turnin computers platform Firefox phishing uncompress remote SSH availability smtp labs MAC Address Thunderbird webmail operating system compress new remote access account eligibility chrome email Roundcube Schedule Contacts gzip Support changes