Even if your account is expired, you can still log in to the College of Engineering's account maintain page. When you log in, there will be a field that shows you when your account is currently scheduled to expire.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
mail account invitation alumni gzip toolbox changes Firefox account remote compression labs 2014b change Thunderbird csil R2014b Linux forgot availability email Support compress operating system directory google license server home Contacts webmail computers new Windows quota .forward Cooper chrome Roundcube SSH GitHub reset forwarding password Network countfiles shell MAC Address Schedule remote access account eligibility platform