Even if your account is expired, you can still log in to the College of Engineering's account maintain page. When you log in, there will be a field that shows you when your account is currently scheduled to expire.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
Roundcube fork R2014b email locked remote access Windows mail 2014b forwarding account eligibility shell compress google MAC Address version license server directory SSH filters uncompress copying compression Identity forgot turnin chrome smtp password GitHub countfiles Support Ricoh Network csil account invitation availability open webmail quota alumni changes platform computers forking file operating system new labs account