Even if your account is expired, you can still log in to the College of Engineering's account maintain page. When you log in, there will be a field that shows you when your account is currently scheduled to expire.
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
Thunderbird compression piazza .forward alumni filters fork Schedule turnin Scanning google duping smtp Lab phishing Firefox webmail Mac csil platform quota account account eligibility 2014b uncompress countfiles compress Ricoh open SSH Scan remote MAC Address computers labs Windows forking account invitation phish Roundcube mail filter gzip wireless Contacts email chrome shell imap matlab