To change your default login shell please visit our accounts maintenance page.change, shell
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
Cooper uncompress Mac imap platform .forward compress copying changes remote operating system Firefox webmail Thunderbird phish matlab filters filter turnin csil quota forwarding shell SSH Network availability Lab reset password piazza wireless Support remote access toolbox Contacts MAC Address account email forking Linux google labs GitHub computers compression Identity alumni account invitation license server phishing