To change your default login shell please visit our accounts maintenance page.change, shell
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded them.
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
google alumni Scanning labs change Roundcube email wireless File in Use MAC Address smtp web Ricoh chrome open pdf operating system .forward forwarding Identity fork countfiles remote imap license file compress account Thunderbird Schedule account invitation toolbox home OS X new compression turnin corrupt R2014b availability license server vpn Lab remote access duping directory Network account eligibility 2014b shell