To change your default login shell please visit our accounts maintenance page.change, shell
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded them.
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
locked remote access turnin compression Mac .forward Support compress File in Use fork shell mail vpn forgot internet version license server platform R2014b wireless Linux chrome countfiles availability password Identity Ricoh new GitHub Cooper phish vacation web permission file computers Lab phishing pdf OSX SSH home account invitation operating system open toolbox imap csil Scan filters