To change your default login shell please visit our accounts maintenance page.change, shell
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
password R2014b compress changes webmail platform new uncompress directory operating system forgot turnin toolbox remote gzip Contacts SSH shell reset .forward 2014b Identity computers open forwarding account Support availability labs Thunderbird remote access chrome account eligibility Roundcube imap phishing compression alumni email mail Lab Firefox google change quota Schedule license server Mac account invitation Linux