To change your default login shell please visit our accounts maintenance page.change, shell
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as 403 (Permission Denied) after I uploaded them.
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
alumni labs toolbox papercut account Ricoh chrome directory R2014b vacation Identity filter account invitation Firefox Schedule Contacts file piazza printing Mac pdf home Network forgot license server fork phish account eligibility MAC Address google copying Lab matlab Windows locked countfiles shell phishing gzip compression vpn platform availability csil permission corrupt mail duping print Thunderbird