To change your default login shell please visit our accounts maintenance page.change, shell
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
Linux email directory operating system open vacation forgot computers corrupt mail filters turnin changes copying matlab password compress OS X GitHub Thunderbird pdf file shell 2014b forking phish google account toolbox SSH account eligibility Firefox chrome uncompress license server imap Contacts filter wireless duping .forward countfiles labs csil fork alumni home Identity Roundcube gzip