To change your default login shell please visit our accounts maintenance page.change, shell
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
- Why can't I print?
mail gzip phishing account eligibility Scanning phish computers account R2014b turnin smtp Ricoh Support file directory labs email piazza operating system SSH Lab locked duping webmail change Roundcube Thunderbird copying forgot alumni GitHub remote filters new Network MAC Address Cooper forwarding corrupt compress csil matlab shell compression availability password remote access wireless chrome Identity