To change your default login shell please visit our accounts maintenance page.change, shell
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
- How do I know when my CoE Account is going to expire?
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my mail
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account...
Support Linux toolbox open reset forwarding password Windows quota csil Thunderbird Roundcube shell google countfiles MAC Address GitHub account eligibility phishing remote operating system email availability Network alumni labs Contacts imap license server Identity .forward chrome Firefox smtp SSH R2014b home turnin 2014b compress account forgot Cooper compression gzip changes new remote access mail uncompress