To set up mail forwarding for your account, please use the Account Maintenance web site: https://accounts.engr.ucsb.edu/maintainTags: .forward, email, forwarding, mail
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing mail server in my email client configuration?
- How do I forward email to another address?
- How do I access my email from the Web?
- How do I enable an automatic vacation reply?
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
- Is it possible for me to access my CoE email via POP3?
- How to update my email client after email migration?
- How do I filter my email? (Server-Side)
- My email doesn't show up in my Roundcube online email box.
- How to configure Gmail to send email through our mail servers.
.forward account account eligibility account invitation alumni availability change chrome computers Cooper countfiles directory email forgot forwarding google home imap Lab labs license server MAC Address mail matlab Network open password quota remote access reset Roundcube Schedule shell smtp SSH Support Thunderbird turnin webmail