You can check to see how busy the lab machines are here!Tags: availability, computers, labs
- What are the ECI lab hours?
- Where are the ECI labs?
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL?
- What software is installed on the lab machines?
- Where is the Cooper Lab schedule?
- How can I find out if computers are available in the labs?
- Easy to solve printer issues
- How to use compress files on Linux
- How do I remote access MATLAB from CSIL?
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection?
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I get a message saying: [>Mail not sent: ... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required.
- How do I use the turnin program to turn in my assignment?
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up as @engineering.ucsb.edu...
- How do I send files to CSIL from/to my laptop/desktop?
- Printing Questions and Answers:
- Quota Exceeded
box.com storage backup Scanning remote forgot papercut Ricoh scp extension account eligibility .forward mail Linux changes search lost toolbox alumni new piazza Identity ICEauthority Lab phishing gzip training filters Contacts OS X open home OSX resource filter file lynda.com email license server reset engineering.ucsb.edu warning permission rdp uncompress alpine shell sending vacation webmail faq printing