You can check to see how busy the lab machines are here!Tags: availability, computers, labs
- What are the ECI lab hours?
- Where are the ECI labs?
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL?
- What software is installed on the lab machines?
- Where is the Cooper Lab schedule?
- How can I find out if computers are available in the labs?
- How can I print in color?
- Easy to solve printer issues
- How to use compress files on Linux
- How do I remote access MATLAB from CSIL?
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection?
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I get a message saying: [>Mail not sent: ... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required.
- How do I use the turnin program to turn in my assignment?
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up as @engineering.ucsb.edu...
- How do I send files to CSIL from/to my laptop/desktop?
duping locked webmail Ricoh Schedule change Scanning new web filters account eligibility password home alpine turnin scp Scan account R2014b csil reset fork file cs.ucsb.edu Thunderbird wireless imap changes compress labs Lab permission file transfer uncompress forking platform shell forwarding SSH content OS X google phishing 2014b email Firefox sftp sending Windows phish