You can check to see how busy the lab machines are here!Tags: availability, computers, labs
- What are the ECI lab hours?
- Where are the ECI labs?
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL?
- What software is installed on the lab machines?
- Where is the Cooper Lab schedule?
- How can I find out if computers are available in the labs?
- Easy to solve printer issues
- How to use compress files on Linux
- How do I remote access MATLAB from CSIL?
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection?
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I get a message saying: [>Mail not sent: ... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required.
- How do I use the turnin program to turn in my assignment?
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up as @engineering.ucsb.edu...
- How do I send files to CSIL from/to my laptop/desktop?
- Printing Questions and Answers:
- Quota Exceeded
home phishing csil smtp forking vpn bookmark fork Network R2014b compression remote access engineering.ucsb.edu uncompress Support x11 pine duping Contacts MAC Address print alpine GitHub Windows google .forward phish toolbox scp Thunderbird cs.ucsb.edu Identity Ricoh bookmarks file transfer pdf availability Printer login shell permission turnin Schedule imap sftp webmail File in Use file content web