You can check to see how busy the lab machines are here!Tags: availability, computers, labs
- What are the ECI lab hours?
- Where are the ECI labs?
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL?
- What software is installed on the lab machines?
- Where is the Cooper Lab schedule?
- How can I find out if computers are available in the labs?
- How can I print in color?
- Easy to solve printer issues
- How to use compress files on Linux
- How do I remote access MATLAB from CSIL?
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection?
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I get a message saying: [>Mail not sent: ... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required.
- How do I use the turnin program to turn in my assignment?
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up as @engineering.ucsb.edu...
OSX compression vacation search directory computers Cooper webmail alpine shell vpn remote access MAC Address web Scan internet Identity Schedule permission locked R2014b forking mail Roundcube duping OS X cs.ucsb.edu File in Use 2014b phish corrupt Support password Lab toolbox availability .forward countfiles GitHub SSH Network home filters pine forwarding smtp account eligibility imap new Windows