The ECI color printer is only available to print from the Windows lab machines in the Auhll Center. Due to the increased cost of color printing, 5 pages will be deducted from your printing quota for each sheet of paper (a duplexed sheet only deducts 5 pages not 10).
- What are the ECI lab hours?
- Where are the ECI labs?
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL?
- What software is installed on the lab machines?
- Where is the Cooper Lab schedule?
- How can I find out if computers are available in the labs?
- How can I print in color?
- Easy to solve printer issues
- How to use compress files on Linux
- How do I remote access MATLAB from CSIL?
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection?
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I get a message saying: [>Mail not sent: ... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required.
- How do I use the turnin program to turn in my assignment?
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up as @engineering.ucsb.edu...
search forwarding content internet change Cooper MAC Address directory 2014b reset Firefox mail availability copying compress Support account eligibility filter csil imap forgot phishing cs.ucsb.edu remote access x11 shell Scan vacation new corrupt File in Use fork toolbox smtp file Roundcube OS X account web license vpn doc filters version phish labs locked alpine sending Schedule