The ECI color printer is only available to print from the Windows lab machines in the Auhll Center. Due to the increased cost of color printing, 5 pages will be deducted from your printing quota for each sheet of paper (a duplexed sheet only deducts 5 pages not 10).
- What are the ECI lab hours?
- Where are the ECI labs?
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL?
- What software is installed on the lab machines?
- Where is the Cooper Lab schedule?
- How can I find out if computers are available in the labs?
- How can I print in color?
- Easy to solve printer issues
- How to use compress files on Linux
- How do I remote access MATLAB from CSIL?
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection?
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I get a message saying: [>Mail not sent: ... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required.
- How do I use the turnin program to turn in my assignment?
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up as @engineering.ucsb.edu...
- How do I send files to CSIL from/to my laptop/desktop?
reset MAC Address open File in Use piazza papercut phishing change license server Scan sending permission file webmail account invitation platform pine fork Network OS X account eligibility engineering.ucsb.edu printing web Scanning forwarding print uncompress Identity shell vpn smtp quota password 2014b scp compress operating system gzip csil search copying Contacts Cooper x11 Schedule ftp Lab phish home