Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
warning extension fork duping chrome file lost filter ICEauthority invite printing web scp UCSBNetID Firefox change smtp lynda.com turnin account eligibility Linux file transfer compress corrupt Mac doc pdf remote toolbox printers email Scanning HR Network phishing Scan Thunderbird .forward share Identity pine sftp locked Windows bounce vacation license error cs.ucsb.edu papercut forward