- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network
The main difference between the regular “UCSB Wireless Web” network and the “UCSB Secure” network is that the secure network encrypts all wireless data traffic ...
- Alumni Account Access
Once you have created an alumni account, it can be accessed by using ssh to connect to the machine alumni.cs.ucsb.edu. For example, 'ssh email@example.com' - replacing ...
- Alumni Email Access
For MS and PhD graduates who have signed up for a Computer Science alumni account, your email address is of the form firstname.lastname@example.org (replacing 'username' ...
- An Introduction to the Unix Command Line
Many people do not have much experience using linux or the command-line aspect of unix-based operating systems. This is a very valuable skill, especially considering that ...
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (23244 views)
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (19473 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (8675 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (8662 views)
- How can I update my Matlab license file to ... (7681 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (7550 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (6701 views)
- Alumni Email Access (5410 views)
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL? (5059 views)
- Software Available Through MCCA (4818 views)
- How do I get my MAC address? (2014-07-30 17:41)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (2014-07-24 23:04)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (2014-07-22 17:16)
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems? (2014-07-16 00:17)
- What are the ECI lab hours? (2014-06-25 00:13)