- Can I remote log in from home?
Note: If you are not a Computer Science student you can replace csil.cs.ucsb.edu with linux.engr.ucsb.edu instead. Linux or Mac If you are using Linux or Mac, open ...
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? (Alumni Mail)
The UCSB College of Engineering (CoE) provides lifelong email forwarding to its graduating students. This service is available only upon REQUEST. CoE alumni are eligible ...
- Creating Your Own Web Page
Simple Start 1. Log in using your COE account and make sure you are in your home directory. If you do not have a COE account ...
- Can I use GitHub on github.ucsb.edu?
Any active COE student, faculty, or staff that works directly in support of students’ education is eligible for a COE GitHub Enterprise account. ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (34068 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (25190 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (14284 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (11711 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (11626 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (10580 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (10357 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (9482 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (9119 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (8856 views)
- How do I access Matlab from the linux computers ... (2014-10-23 02:43)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2014-10-21 00:44)
- Remotely Accessing Matlab (2014-10-20 21:23)
- Thunderbird - Same email showing up, regardless of what ... (2014-10-17 00:27)
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account... (2014-09-23 19:53)