- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (39794 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (25832 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (14568 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (13784 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (13646 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (10798 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (10723 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (10572 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (10102 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (9959 views)