- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2016a brings a host of changes: Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (62655 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (38790 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (26834 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (26749 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (25251 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (24497 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (21050 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (21050 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (19213 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (18255 views)
- Introduction to the College of Engineering (COE) Compter labs ... (2016-06-21 03:22)
- How do I get my MAC address? (2016-06-20 19:23)
- Account is Expiring Soon... (2016-06-15 17:26)
- My UCSBNetID is about to expire... (2016-06-13 16:35)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (2016-05-27 00:52)