- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (52453 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (28233 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (17818 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (17120 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (16931 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15921 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (13821 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (12969 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (12947 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (12214 views)