- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (56649 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (32301 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (21642 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (20854 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (20047 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (18160 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (17066 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (16159 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (15243 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (15067 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (2015-10-12 17:01)
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up ... (2015-09-11 18:22)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (2015-08-26 20:22)
- How do I setup responses in Thunderbird? (2015-08-20 18:59)
- Search not working in Thunderbird (2015-08-20 18:54)