- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (43249 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (26227 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (15136 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (14780 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (14657 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (12389 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (12026 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (10858 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (10761 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (10291 views)
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account. (2014-12-17 00:30)
- How do I forward email to another address? (2014-12-17 00:18)
- Wireless Network Support (2014-12-12 18:38)
- Piazza Support (2014-12-12 00:29)
- How to scan documents to thumbdrive with the Ricoh ... (2014-12-09 23:20)