- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (49275 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (27242 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16543 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (16410 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15837 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15261 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (13102 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (12155 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (11725 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11722 views)
- I set a Vacation message, but it doesn't seem ... (2015-02-27 19:55)
- Can't Open PDFs (2015-02-21 00:44)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-02-20 16:30)
- Can't upload/save to file share, getting 'File in Use' ... (2015-02-12 17:25)
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error ... (2015-01-26 19:32)