- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2016a brings a host of changes: Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (61799 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (37689 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (26185 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (25353 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (24206 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (23327 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (20629 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (20207 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (18754 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (17775 views)