- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (57783 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (33241 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (22452 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (21599 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (20714 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (18596 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (18363 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (16610 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (15958 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (15480 views)
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I ... (2015-11-21 02:12)
- What are the ECI lab hours? (2015-11-04 00:56)
- How do I send files to CSIL from/to my ... (2015-10-30 17:47)
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (2015-10-14 19:00)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (2015-10-12 17:01)