- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (53631 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (29067 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (18612 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (18237 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (17565 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (16499 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (14452 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (13936 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (13493 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (12861 views)
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I ... (2015-05-04 16:59)
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off ... (2015-04-24 19:03)
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account (2015-03-30 20:06)
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection? (2015-03-25 00:15)
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as ... (2015-03-17 23:15)