- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (47588 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (26858 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16283 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15482 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (15464 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15067 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (12859 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (11944 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11167 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (11032 views)
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error ... (2015-01-26 19:32)
- How do I get Microsoft Office? (2015-01-20 18:04)
- Why is my VPN (Virtual Private Network) not working? ... (2015-01-20 17:56)
- Why can't I print? (2015-01-08 23:33)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-01-02 20:41)