- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (54396 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (29888 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (19400 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (19283 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (18282 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (17110 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (15023 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (14855 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (13934 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (13534 views)
- How do I use the turnin program to turn ... (2015-06-25 01:37)
- Remotely Accessing Matlab (2015-06-25 00:38)
- How do I filter my email? (Server-Side) (2015-06-01 22:40)
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I ... (2015-05-04 16:59)
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off ... (2015-04-24 19:03)