- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (55835 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (31252 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (20777 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (20098 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (19265 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (17780 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (15989 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (15704 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (14604 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (14446 views)