- Do Alumni Accounts have quotas?
Yes. While your quota limits will not be the same as your original CS account, the same rules apply. Please see our FAQ entry on quotas ...
- Does MATLAB support my platform/operating system?
MathWorks periodically updates platform support in response to shifts in usage, and is planning the following platform changes. MATLAB 2014b brings a host of changes. Platforms ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (59077 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (34995 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (23563 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (23307 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (22076 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (20273 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (19370 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (17466 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (17228 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (16348 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (2016-02-05 00:50)
- Firefox not saving/loading up bookmarks. (2016-01-27 01:19)
- Where can I get a CSIL account? (2016-01-12 20:07)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (2016-01-11 23:27)
- What do I do with old computers/printers? (2016-01-11 22:06)