- File Permissions
PROTECTING YOUR FILES AND DIRECTORIES Adapted from: http://vertigo.hsrl.rutgers.edu/ug/permissions.html ***Important*** Make sure the directory you keep your assignments in cannot be read by others. Leaving your directory open can ...
- Firefox not saving bookmarks.
Description You are trying to save bookmarks, but Firefox seems to not be saving them or importing them. Cause The database that Firefox is using is corrupted and ...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
You can fork (copy/duplicate) your engineering email so that you have a copy on the engineering server as well as another mail server. Reasons for doing ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (43016 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (26198 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (15064 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (14767 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (14614 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (12257 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (11963 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (10853 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (10752 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (10273 views)
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account. (2014-12-17 00:30)
- How do I forward email to another address? (2014-12-17 00:18)
- Wireless Network Support (2014-12-12 18:38)
- Piazza Support (2014-12-12 00:29)
- How to scan documents to thumbdrive with the Ricoh ... (2014-12-09 23:20)