- File Permissions
PROTECTING YOUR FILES AND DIRECTORIES Adapted from: http://vertigo.hsrl.rutgers.edu/ug/permissions.html ***Important*** Make sure the directory you keep your assignments in cannot be read by others. Leaving your directory open can ...
- Firefox not saving bookmarks.
Description You are trying to save bookmarks, but Firefox seems to not be saving them or importing them. Cause The database that Firefox is using is corrupted and ...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
You can fork (copy/duplicate) your engineering email so that you have a copy on the engineering server as well as another mail server. Reasons for doing ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (47458 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (26821 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16255 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15461 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (15420 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15052 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (12846 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (11931 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11138 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (11028 views)
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error ... (2015-01-26 19:32)
- How do I get Microsoft Office? (2015-01-20 18:04)
- Why is my VPN (Virtual Private Network) not working? ... (2015-01-20 17:56)
- Why can't I print? (2015-01-08 23:33)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-01-02 20:41)