- File Permissions
PROTECTING YOUR FILES AND DIRECTORIES Adapted from: http://vertigo.hsrl.rutgers.edu/ug/permissions.html ***Important*** Make sure the directory you keep your assignments in cannot be read by others. Leaving your directory open can ...
- Firefox not saving bookmarks.
Description You are trying to save bookmarks, but Firefox seems to not be saving them or importing them. Cause The database that Firefox is using is corrupted and ...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
You can fork (copy/duplicate) your engineering email so that you have a copy on the engineering server as well as another mail server. Reasons for doing ...
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
Issue You printed something from the web browser, such as Chrome and possibly Firefox, from Google Docs or a PDF from the CSIL (Linux) computers will ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (54935 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (30606 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (19929 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (19690 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (18800 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (17498 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (15394 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (15388 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (14288 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (14030 views)
- How do I use the turnin program to turn ... (2015-06-25 01:37)
- Remotely Accessing Matlab (2015-06-25 00:38)
- How do I filter my email? (Server-Side) (2015-06-01 22:40)
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I ... (2015-05-04 16:59)
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off ... (2015-04-24 19:03)