- File Permissions
PROTECTING YOUR FILES AND DIRECTORIES Adapted from: http://vertigo.hsrl.rutgers.edu/ug/permissions.html ***Important*** Make sure the directory you keep your assignments in cannot be read by others. Leaving your directory open can ...
- Firefox not saving bookmarks.
Description You are trying to save bookmarks, but Firefox seems to not be saving them or importing them. Cause The database that Firefox is using is corrupted and ...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
You can fork (copy/duplicate) your engineering email so that you have a copy on the engineering server as well as another mail server. Reasons for doing ...
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
Issue You printed something from the web browser, such as Chrome and possibly Firefox, from Google Docs or a PDF from the CSIL (Linux) computers will ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (57922 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (33314 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (22538 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (21695 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (20768 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (18630 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (18446 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (16652 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (16033 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (15528 views)
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I ... (2015-11-21 02:12)
- What are the ECI lab hours? (2015-11-04 00:56)
- How do I send files to CSIL from/to my ... (2015-10-30 17:47)
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (2015-10-14 19:00)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (2015-10-12 17:01)