- File Permissions
PROTECTING YOUR FILES AND DIRECTORIES Adapted from: http://vertigo.hsrl.rutgers.edu/ug/permissions.html ***Important*** Make sure the directory you keep your assignments in cannot be read by others. Leaving your directory open can ...
- Firefox not saving bookmarks.
Description You are trying to save bookmarks, but Firefox seems to not be saving them or importing them. Cause The database that Firefox is using is corrupted and ...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
You can fork (copy/duplicate) your engineering email so that you have a copy on the engineering server as well as another mail server. Reasons for doing ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (49277 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (27242 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16544 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (16418 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15841 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15267 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (13104 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (12155 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (11731 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11725 views)
- I set a Vacation message, but it doesn't seem ... (2015-02-27 19:55)
- Can't Open PDFs (2015-02-21 00:44)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-02-20 16:30)
- Can't upload/save to file share, getting 'File in Use' ... (2015-02-12 17:25)
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error ... (2015-01-26 19:32)