- File Permissions
PROTECTING YOUR FILES AND DIRECTORIES Adapted from: http://vertigo.hsrl.rutgers.edu/ug/permissions.html ***Important*** Make sure the directory you keep your assignments in cannot be read by others. Leaving your directory open can ...
- Firefox not saving bookmarks.
Description You are trying to save bookmarks, but Firefox seems to not be saving them or importing them. Cause The database that Firefox is using is corrupted and ...
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account.
You can fork (copy/duplicate) your engineering email so that you have a copy on the engineering server as well as another mail server. Reasons for doing ...
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off Papercut account
Issue You printed something from the web browser, such as Chrome and possibly Firefox, from Google Docs or a PDF from the CSIL (Linux) computers will ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (56619 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (32233 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (21596 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (20771 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (20012 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (18128 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (16981 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (16123 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (15202 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (15037 views)
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up ... (2015-09-11 18:22)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (2015-08-26 20:22)
- How do I setup responses in Thunderbird? (2015-08-20 18:59)
- Search not working in Thunderbird (2015-08-20 18:54)
- How do I use the turnin program to turn ... (2015-06-25 01:37)