- Is my home directory backed up?
Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. ...
- I cannot log in to any CS workstation, but I know I have access - what could be wrong?
There are several things that might be wrong You may be over your disk quota. To check this, you can either remotely access csil.cs.ucsb.edu via SSH or ...
- I cannot download Matlab to my Mac OS X computer when using UCSB's secure wireless.
If you run across this problem, please connect to the campus vpn service and try again. Also, if you are prompted for a username/password when ...
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
There are many situations in which you may be unable to login to your College of Engineering account. Here is a list of common problems ...
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (23926 views)
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (21596 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (9210 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (8984 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (7939 views)
- How can I update my Matlab license file to ... (7935 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (7011 views)
- Alumni Email Access (5657 views)
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL? (5227 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (5222 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (2014-08-02 18:56)
- How do I get my MAC address? (2014-07-30 17:41)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (2014-07-24 23:04)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (2014-07-22 17:16)
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems? (2014-07-16 00:17)