- Is my home directory backed up?
Yes. But files saved locally on lab machines are probably not. If you need a file(s) restored, please contact email@example.com. ...
- I cannot log in to any CS workstation, but I know I have access - what could be wrong?
There are several things that might be wrong You may be over your disk quota. To check this, you can either remotely access csil.cs.ucsb.edu via SSH or ...
- I cannot download Matlab to my Mac OS X computer when using UCSB's secure wireless.
If you run across this problem, please connect to the campus vpn service and try again. Also, if you are prompted for a username/password when ...
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account.
There are many situations in which you may be unable to login to your College of Engineering account. Here is a list of common problems ...
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (23209 views)
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (19399 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (8652 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (8626 views)
- How can I update my Matlab license file to ... (7673 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (7533 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (6677 views)
- Alumni Email Access (5389 views)
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL? (5048 views)
- Software Available Through MCCA (4796 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (2014-07-24 23:04)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (2014-07-22 17:16)
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems? (2014-07-16 00:17)
- What are the ECI lab hours? (2014-06-25 00:13)
- Why won't my Google chrome open? (2014-06-10 23:45)