- Matlab download wants a username and password on Mac OS X
If after having clicked the download link you are recieving a login window like the one below, continue reading. If you are seeing this window, try ...
- My email doesn't show up in my Roundcube online email box.
1. Go to the CoE Account Maintain Page. 2. Go to the "Forwarding" tab. 3. Make sure that if you have another email set up for forwarding, ...
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems?
If you have never run Mathematica, run the following bash commands in your terminal: mkdir ~/.Mathematica mkdir ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/ echo "!license.engr.ucsb.edu" > ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass /ece/Mathematica/9.01/Executables/mathematica --pwfile ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (56628 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (32253 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (21613 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (20816 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (20026 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (18135 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (17013 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (16134 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (15216 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (15045 views)
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up ... (2015-09-11 18:22)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (2015-08-26 20:22)
- How do I setup responses in Thunderbird? (2015-08-20 18:59)
- Search not working in Thunderbird (2015-08-20 18:54)
- How do I use the turnin program to turn ... (2015-06-25 01:37)