- Matlab download wants a username and password on Mac OS X
If after having clicked the download link you are recieving a login window like the one below, continue reading. If you are seeing this window, try ...
- My email doesn't show up in my Roundcube online email box.
1. Go to the CoE Account Maintain Page. 2. Go to the "Forwarding" tab. 3. Make sure that if you have another email set up for forwarding, ...
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems?
If you have never run Mathematica, run the following bash commands in your terminal: mkdir ~/.Mathematica mkdir ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/ echo "!license.engr.ucsb.edu" > ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass /ece/Mathematica/9.01/Executables/mathematica --pwfile ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (54858 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (30496 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (19871 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (19631 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (18729 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (17458 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (15346 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (15313 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (14245 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (13976 views)
- How do I use the turnin program to turn ... (2015-06-25 01:37)
- Remotely Accessing Matlab (2015-06-25 00:38)
- How do I filter my email? (Server-Side) (2015-06-01 22:40)
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I ... (2015-05-04 16:59)
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off ... (2015-04-24 19:03)