- Matlab download wants a username and password on Mac OS X
If after having clicked the download link you are recieving a login window like the one below, continue reading. If you are seeing this window, try ...
- My email doesn't show up in my Roundcube online email box.
1. Go to the CoE Account Maintain Page. 2. Go to the "Forwarding" tab. 3. Make sure that if you have another email set up for forwarding, ...
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems?
If you have never run Mathematica, run the following bash commands in your terminal: mkdir ~/.Mathematica mkdir ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/ echo "!license.engr.ucsb.edu" > ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass /ece/Mathematica/9.01/Executables/mathematica --pwfile ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (47134 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (26765 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16182 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15385 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (15105 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15029 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (12780 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (11913 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11008 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (11004 views)
- How do I get Microsoft Office? (2015-01-20 18:04)
- Why is my VPN (Virtual Private Network) not working? ... (2015-01-20 17:56)
- Why can't I print? (2015-01-08 23:33)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-01-02 20:41)
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account. (2014-12-17 00:30)