- Matlab download wants a username and password on Mac OS X
If after having clicked the download link you are recieving a login window like the one below, continue reading. If you are seeing this window, try ...
- My email doesn't show up in my Roundcube online email box.
1. Go to the CoE Account Maintain Page. 2. Go to the "Forwarding" tab. 3. Make sure that if you have another email set up for forwarding, ...
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems?
If you have never run Mathematica, run the following bash commands in your terminal: mkdir ~/.Mathematica mkdir ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/ echo "!license.engr.ucsb.edu" > ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass /ece/Mathematica/9.01/Executables/mathematica --pwfile ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (49536 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (27348 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16609 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (16599 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15943 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15341 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (13182 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (12248 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11842 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (11774 views)
- I set a Vacation message, but it doesn't seem ... (2015-02-27 19:55)
- Can't Open PDFs (2015-02-21 00:44)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-02-20 16:30)
- Can't upload/save to file share, getting 'File in Use' ... (2015-02-12 17:25)
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error ... (2015-01-26 19:32)