- Matlab download wants a username and password on Mac OS X
If after having clicked the download link you are recieving a login window like the one below, continue reading. If you are seeing this window, try ...
- My email doesn't show up in my Roundcube online email box.
1. Go to the CoE Account Maintain Page. 2. Go to the "Forwarding" tab. 3. Make sure that if you have another email set up for forwarding, ...
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems?
If you have never run Mathematica, run the following bash commands in your terminal: mkdir ~/.Mathematica mkdir ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/ echo "!license.engr.ucsb.edu" > ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass /ece/Mathematica/9.01/Executables/mathematica --pwfile ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (59077 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (34994 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (23561 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (23306 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (22075 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (20271 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (19369 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (17466 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (17226 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (16348 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (2016-02-05 00:50)
- Firefox not saving/loading up bookmarks. (2016-01-27 01:19)
- Where can I get a CSIL account? (2016-01-12 20:07)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (2016-01-11 23:27)
- What do I do with old computers/printers? (2016-01-11 22:06)