- Matlab download wants a username and password on Mac OS X
If after having clicked the download link you are recieving a login window like the one below, continue reading. If you are seeing this window, try ...
- My email doesn't show up in my Roundcube online email box.
1. Go to the CoE Account Maintain Page. 2. Go to the "Forwarding" tab. 3. Make sure that if you have another email set up for forwarding, ...
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems?
If you have never run Mathematica, run the following bash commands in your terminal: mkdir ~/.Mathematica mkdir ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/ echo "!license.engr.ucsb.edu" > ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass /ece/Mathematica/9.01/Executables/mathematica --pwfile ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass ...
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (23941 views)
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (21824 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (9340 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (9002 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (7949 views)
- How can I update my Matlab license file to ... (7946 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (7015 views)
- Alumni Email Access (5665 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (5390 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (5296 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (2014-08-02 18:56)
- How do I get my MAC address? (2014-07-30 17:41)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (2014-07-24 23:04)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (2014-07-22 17:16)
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems? (2014-07-16 00:17)