- Matlab download wants a username and password on Mac OS X
If after having clicked the download link you are recieving a login window like the one below, continue reading. If you are seeing this window, try ...
- My email doesn't show up in my Roundcube online email box.
1. Go to the CoE Account Maintain Page. 2. Go to the "Forwarding" tab. 3. Make sure that if you have another email set up for forwarding, ...
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems?
If you have never run Mathematica, run the following bash commands in your terminal: mkdir ~/.Mathematica mkdir ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/ echo "!license.engr.ucsb.edu" > ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass /ece/Mathematica/9.01/Executables/mathematica --pwfile ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (54406 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (29904 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (19417 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (19290 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (18290 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (17118 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (15029 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (14865 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (13945 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (13550 views)
- How do I use the turnin program to turn ... (2015-06-25 01:37)
- Remotely Accessing Matlab (2015-06-25 00:38)
- How do I filter my email? (Server-Side) (2015-06-01 22:40)
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I ... (2015-05-04 16:59)
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off ... (2015-04-24 19:03)