- Matlab download wants a username and password on Mac OS X
If after having clicked the download link you are recieving a login window like the one below, continue reading. If you are seeing this window, try ...
- My email doesn't show up in my Roundcube online email box.
1. Go to the CoE Account Maintain Page. 2. Go to the "Forwarding" tab. 3. Make sure that if you have another email set up for forwarding, ...
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems?
If you have never run Mathematica, run the following bash commands in your terminal: mkdir ~/.Mathematica mkdir ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/ echo "!license.engr.ucsb.edu" > ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass /ece/Mathematica/9.01/Executables/mathematica --pwfile ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (51613 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (27829 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (17397 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16905 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (16533 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15659 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (13531 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (12622 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (12385 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (12015 views)