- Matlab download wants a username and password on Mac OS X
If after having clicked the download link you are recieving a login window like the one below, continue reading. If you are seeing this window, try ...
- My email doesn't show up in my Roundcube online email box.
1. Go to the CoE Account Maintain Page. 2. Go to the "Forwarding" tab. 3. Make sure that if you have another email set up for forwarding, ...
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems?
If you have never run Mathematica, run the following bash commands in your terminal: mkdir ~/.Mathematica mkdir ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/ echo "!license.engr.ucsb.edu" > ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass /ece/Mathematica/9.01/Executables/mathematica --pwfile ~/.Mathematica/Licensing/mathpass ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (52666 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (28318 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (17923 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (17175 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (17005 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15986 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (13878 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (13109 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (13019 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (12258 views)
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off ... (2015-04-24 19:03)
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account (2015-03-30 20:06)
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection? (2015-03-25 00:15)
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as ... (2015-03-17 23:15)
- I set a Vacation message, but it doesn't seem ... (2015-02-27 19:55)