- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Remote terminal and graphical access from windows: PuTTY and Xming
1. First download PuTTY ("putty.exe") from the following link: PuTTY. To download Xming, go to http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ 3. Scroll down and download Xming-mesa first, then install ...
- Remotely Accessing Matlab
To access matlab from a CSIL box from your own computer follow these steps: Open terminal Enter the following: (CSIL box names can be found here: https://foo.cs.ucsb.edu/56wiki/index.php/CSIL:Map) ssh -Y ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (51421 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (27770 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (17296 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16867 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (16463 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15616 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (13494 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (12573 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (12319 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (11953 views)
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection? (2015-03-25 00:15)
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as ... (2015-03-17 23:15)
- I set a Vacation message, but it doesn't seem ... (2015-02-27 19:55)
- Can't Open PDFs (2015-02-21 00:44)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-02-20 16:30)