- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Remote terminal and graphical access from windows: PuTTY and Xming
1. First download PuTTY ("putty.exe") from the following link: PuTTY. To download Xming, go to http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ 3. Scroll down and download Xming-mesa first, then install ...
- Remotely Accessing Matlab
To access matlab from a CSIL box from your own computer follow these steps: Open terminal Enter the following: (CSIL box names can be found here: https://foo.cs.ucsb.edu/56wiki/index.php/CSIL:Map) ssh -Y ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (34018 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (25186 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (14283 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (11701 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (11619 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (10580 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (10356 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (9480 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (9113 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (8838 views)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2014-10-21 00:44)
- Remotely Accessing Matlab (2014-10-20 21:23)
- Thunderbird - Same email showing up, regardless of what ... (2014-10-17 00:27)
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account... (2014-09-23 19:53)
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my ... (2014-09-17 17:48)