- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Remote terminal and graphical access from windows: PuTTY and Xming
1. First download PuTTY ("putty.exe") from the following link: PuTTY. To download Xming, go to http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ 3. Scroll down and download Xming-mesa first, then install ...
- Remotely Accessing Matlab
To access matlab from a CSIL box from your own computer follow these steps: Open terminal Enter the following: (CSIL box names can be found here: https://foo.cs.ucsb.edu/56wiki/index.php/CSIL:Map) ssh -Y ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (43435 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (26237 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (15181 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (14790 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (14703 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (12476 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (12073 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (10862 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (10767 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (10300 views)
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account. (2014-12-17 00:30)
- How do I forward email to another address? (2014-12-17 00:18)
- Wireless Network Support (2014-12-12 18:38)
- Piazza Support (2014-12-12 00:29)
- How to scan documents to thumbdrive with the Ricoh ... (2014-12-09 23:20)