- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Remote terminal and graphical access from windows: PuTTY and Xming
1. First download PuTTY ("putty.exe") from the following link: PuTTY. To download Xming, go to http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ 3. Scroll down and download Xming-mesa first, then install ...
- Remotely Accessing Matlab
To access matlab from a CSIL box from your own computer follow these steps: Open terminal Enter the following: (CSIL box names can be found here: https://foo.cs.ucsb.edu/56wiki/index.php/CSIL:Map) ssh -Y ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (47278 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (26792 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16212 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15419 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (15281 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15043 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (12820 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (11918 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11069 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (11015 views)
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error ... (2015-01-26 19:32)
- How do I get Microsoft Office? (2015-01-20 18:04)
- Why is my VPN (Virtual Private Network) not working? ... (2015-01-20 17:56)
- Why can't I print? (2015-01-08 23:33)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-01-02 20:41)