- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Remote terminal and graphical access from windows: PuTTY and Xming
1. First download PuTTY ("putty.exe") from the following link: PuTTY. To download Xming, go to http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ 3. Scroll down and download Xming-mesa first, then install ...
- Remotely Accessing Matlab
To access matlab from a CSIL box from your own computer follow these steps: Open terminal Enter the following: (CSIL box names can be found here: https://foo.cs.ucsb.edu/56wiki/index.php/CSIL:Map) ssh -Y ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (54395 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (29886 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (19397 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (19281 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (18281 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (17110 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (15023 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (14852 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (13934 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (13534 views)
- How do I use the turnin program to turn ... (2015-06-25 01:37)
- Remotely Accessing Matlab (2015-06-25 00:38)
- How do I filter my email? (Server-Side) (2015-06-01 22:40)
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I ... (2015-05-04 16:59)
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off ... (2015-04-24 19:03)