- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Remote terminal and graphical access from windows: PuTTY and Xming
1. First download PuTTY ("putty.exe") from the following link: PuTTY. To download Xming, go to http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ 3. Scroll down and download Xming-mesa first, then install ...
- Remotely Accessing Matlab
To access matlab from a CSIL box from your own computer follow these steps: Open terminal Enter the following: (CSIL box names can be found here: https://foo.cs.ucsb.edu/56wiki/index.php/CSIL:Map) ssh -Y ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (59113 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (35066 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (23590 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (23373 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (22123 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (20379 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (19398 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (17489 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (17278 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (16383 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (2016-02-05 00:50)
- Firefox not saving/loading up bookmarks. (2016-01-27 01:19)
- Where can I get a CSIL account? (2016-01-12 20:07)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (2016-01-11 23:27)
- What do I do with old computers/printers? (2016-01-11 22:06)