- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Remote terminal and graphical access from windows: PuTTY and Xming
1. First download PuTTY ("putty.exe") from the following link: PuTTY. To download Xming, go to http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ 3. Scroll down and download Xming-mesa first, then install ...
- Remotely Accessing Matlab
To access matlab from a CSIL box from your own computer follow these steps: Open terminal Enter the following: (CSIL box names can be found here: https://foo.cs.ucsb.edu/56wiki/index.php/CSIL:Map) ssh -Y ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (35482 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (25313 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (14341 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (12163 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (12065 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (10611 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (10413 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (9636 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (9291 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (9270 views)
- Easy to solve printer issues (2014-10-29 17:21)
- Corporate Time Support (2014-10-29 16:57)
- Thunderbird says it is already running, but not responding... ... (2014-10-29 16:33)
- How do I reset my keyring password? (2014-10-28 20:23)
- How do I access Matlab from the linux computers ... (2014-10-23 02:43)