- Remote terminal access from windows: PuTTY
First download PuTTY (download and run "putty.exe"). After installation is complete, open PuTTY and enter csil.cs.ucsb.edu under Host Name (or IP Address) (see #1 in screenshot below). Note: ...
- Remote terminal and graphical access from windows: PuTTY and Xming
1. First download PuTTY ("putty.exe") from the following link: PuTTY. To download Xming, go to http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ 3. Scroll down and download Xming-mesa first, then install ...
- Remotely Accessing Matlab
To access matlab from a CSIL box from your own computer follow these steps: Open terminal Enter the following: (CSIL box names can be found here: https://foo.cs.ucsb.edu/56wiki/index.php/CSIL:Map) ssh -Y ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (49527 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (27343 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16605 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (16589 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15936 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15340 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (13180 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (12244 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11830 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (11773 views)
- I set a Vacation message, but it doesn't seem ... (2015-02-27 19:55)
- Can't Open PDFs (2015-02-21 00:44)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-02-20 16:30)
- Can't upload/save to file share, getting 'File in Use' ... (2015-02-12 17:25)
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error ... (2015-01-26 19:32)