- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA
What is the DreamSpark / MSDN Academic Alliance? Who is eligible to download software through the DreamSpark?What products and services are included in the DreamSpark membership?Membership ...
- Setting up SSH keys
We recommend using ssh keys if you want to login to another account (such as a class account) via SSH. To generate the ...
- Software Available Through MCCA
What is the MCCA? The MCCA program allows the College of Engineering to purchase MS products on a yearly subscription basis. The software can only be ...
- SSH access to CS class accounts for Teaching Assistants
If you are a Teaching Assistant and need access to a class account for the quarter, please have the instructor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error that the file maybe damaged or locked, even though I own the document and can open it.
Issue: You are trying to do something with a document you own on the Mac but it says it is damaged or locked. Example: You are trying to ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (49571 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (27350 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (16612 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16611 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15948 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15345 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (13186 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (12249 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11846 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (11775 views)
- I set a Vacation message, but it doesn't seem ... (2015-02-27 19:55)
- Can't Open PDFs (2015-02-21 00:44)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-02-20 16:30)
- Can't upload/save to file share, getting 'File in Use' ... (2015-02-12 17:25)
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error ... (2015-01-26 19:32)