- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA
What is the DreamSpark / MSDN Academic Alliance? Who is eligible to download software through the DreamSpark?What products and services are included in the DreamSpark membership?Membership ...
- Setting up SSH keys
We recommend using ssh keys if you want to login to another account (such as a class account) via SSH. To generate the ...
- Software Available Through MCCA
What is the MCCA? The MCCA program allows the College of Engineering to purchase MS products on a yearly subscription basis. The software can only be ...
- SSH access to CS class accounts for Teaching Assistants
If you are a Teaching Assistant and need access to a class account for the quarter, please have the instructor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (23172 views)
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (19342 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (8628 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (8598 views)
- How can I update my Matlab license file to ... (7659 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (7510 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (6643 views)
- Alumni Email Access (5369 views)
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL? (5040 views)
- Software Available Through MCCA (4776 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (2014-07-24 23:04)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (2014-07-22 17:16)
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems? (2014-07-16 00:17)
- What are the ECI lab hours? (2014-06-25 00:13)
- Why won't my Google chrome open? (2014-06-10 23:45)