- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA
What is the DreamSpark / MSDN Academic Alliance? Who is eligible to download software through the DreamSpark?What products and services are included in the DreamSpark membership?Membership ...
- Setting up SSH keys
We recommend using ssh keys if you want to login to another account (such as a class account) via SSH. To generate the ...
- Software Available Through MCCA
What is the MCCA? The MCCA program allows the College of Engineering to purchase MS products on a yearly subscription basis. The software can only be ...
- SSH access to CS class accounts for Teaching Assistants
If you are a Teaching Assistant and need access to a class account for the quarter, please have the instructor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (43424 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (26237 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (15175 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (14790 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (14700 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (12465 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (12064 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (10862 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (10766 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (10300 views)
- Forking (duplicating) my engineering email to another account. (2014-12-17 00:30)
- How do I forward email to another address? (2014-12-17 00:18)
- Wireless Network Support (2014-12-12 18:38)
- Piazza Support (2014-12-12 00:29)
- How to scan documents to thumbdrive with the Ricoh ... (2014-12-09 23:20)