- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA
What is the DreamSpark / MSDN Academic Alliance? Who is eligible to download software through the DreamSpark?What products and services are included in the DreamSpark membership?Membership ...
- Setting up SSH keys
We recommend using ssh keys if you want to login to another account (such as a class account) via SSH. To generate the ...
- Software Available Through MCCA
What is the MCCA? The MCCA program allows the College of Engineering to purchase MS products on a yearly subscription basis. The software can only be ...
- SSH access to CS class accounts for Teaching Assistants
If you are a Teaching Assistant and need access to a class account for the quarter, please have the instructor send an email to email@example.com ...
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error that the file maybe damaged or locked, even though I own the document and can open it.
Issue: You are trying to do something with a document you own on the Mac but it says it is damaged or locked. Example: You are trying to ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (47162 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (26774 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16189 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15392 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (15161 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15031 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (12782 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (11913 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11021 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (11004 views)
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error ... (2015-01-26 19:32)
- How do I get Microsoft Office? (2015-01-20 18:04)
- Why is my VPN (Virtual Private Network) not working? ... (2015-01-20 17:56)
- Why can't I print? (2015-01-08 23:33)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-01-02 20:41)