- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA
What is the DreamSpark / MSDN Academic Alliance? Who is eligible to download software through the DreamSpark?What products and services are included in the DreamSpark membership?Membership ...
- Setting up SSH keys
We recommend using ssh keys if you want to login to another account (such as a class account) via SSH. To generate the ...
- Software Available Through MCCA
What is the MCCA? The MCCA program allows the College of Engineering to purchase MS products on a yearly subscription basis. The software can only be ...
- SSH access to CS class accounts for Teaching Assistants
If you are a Teaching Assistant and need access to a class account for the quarter, please have the instructor send an email to email@example.com ...
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error that the file maybe damaged or locked, even though I own the document and can open it.
Issue: You are trying to do something with a document you own on the Mac but it says it is damaged or locked. Example: You are trying to ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (53640 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (29075 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (18619 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (18242 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (17573 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (16507 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (14456 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (13953 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (13499 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (12870 views)
- When I try to send mail via Pine(Alpine), I ... (2015-05-04 16:59)
- Files not printing to printer, but getting taken off ... (2015-04-24 19:03)
- Unable to create a CSIL/Engineering Account (2015-03-30 20:06)
- Can I run Matlab without an internet connection? (2015-03-25 00:15)
- Web pages on my Account are showing up as ... (2015-03-17 23:15)