- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA
What is the DreamSpark / MSDN Academic Alliance? Who is eligible to download software through the DreamSpark?What products and services are included in the DreamSpark membership?Membership ...
- Setting up SSH keys
We recommend using ssh keys if you want to login to another account (such as a class account) via SSH. To generate the ...
- Software Available Through MCCA
What is the MCCA? The MCCA program allows the College of Engineering to purchase MS products on a yearly subscription basis. The software can only be ...
- SSH access to CS class accounts for Teaching Assistants
If you are a Teaching Assistant and need access to a class account for the quarter, please have the instructor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (23968 views)
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (22158 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (9574 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (9014 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (7971 views)
- How can I update my Matlab license file to ... (7959 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (7025 views)
- Alumni Email Access (5676 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (5633 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (5519 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (2014-08-02 18:56)
- How do I get my MAC address? (2014-07-30 17:41)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (2014-07-24 23:04)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (2014-07-22 17:16)
- Mathematica licensing/activation problems? (2014-07-16 00:17)