- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA
What is the DreamSpark / MSDN Academic Alliance? Who is eligible to download software through the DreamSpark?What products and services are included in the DreamSpark membership?Membership ...
- Setting up SSH keys
We recommend using ssh keys if you want to login to another account (such as a class account) via SSH. To generate the ...
- Software Available Through MCCA
What is the MCCA? The MCCA program allows the College of Engineering to purchase MS products on a yearly subscription basis. The software can only be ...
- SSH access to CS class accounts for Teaching Assistants
If you are a Teaching Assistant and need access to a class account for the quarter, please have the instructor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (33990 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (25183 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (14281 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (11676 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (11603 views)
- How do I keep my computer from getting infected? ... (10580 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (10356 views)
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is ... (9479 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (9095 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (8826 views)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2014-10-21 00:44)
- Remotely Accessing Matlab (2014-10-20 21:23)
- Thunderbird - Same email showing up, regardless of what ... (2014-10-17 00:27)
- I cannot create an CoE Student Account... (2014-09-23 19:53)
- I am getting a Quota Limit Message in my ... (2014-09-17 17:48)