- Turnin program says my file is binary when its not
The turnin program is saying that a file is binary and not letting him turn it in.The file is not binary and the "file" command ...
- Thunderbird says it is already running, but not responding...
This is a known issue that happens when Thunderbird did not close properly or you lose network connectivity for your home directory on a Linux ...
- Thunderbird - Same email showing up, regardless of what email selected.
Description: You are trying to read other emails, however, it keeps showing the same email, regardless of which email you are trying to select. Cause: The caching may ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (49319 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (27264 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (16552 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (16453 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (15862 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (15281 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (13117 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (12173 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (11748 views)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (11741 views)
- I set a Vacation message, but it doesn't seem ... (2015-02-27 19:55)
- Can't Open PDFs (2015-02-21 00:44)
- What software is installed on the lab machines? (2015-02-20 16:30)
- Can't upload/save to file share, getting 'File in Use' ... (2015-02-12 17:25)
- Some of my Mac files are giving an error ... (2015-01-26 19:32)