- Turnin program says my file is binary when its not
The turnin program is saying that a file is binary and not letting him turn it in.The file is not binary and the "file" command ...
- Thunderbird says it is already running, but not responding...
This is a known issue that happens when Thunderbird did not close properly or you lose network connectivity for your home directory on a Linux ...
- Thunderbird - Same email showing up, regardless of what email selected.
Description: You are trying to read other emails, however, it keeps showing the same email, regardless of which email you are trying to select. Cause: The caching may ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota ... (56621 views)
- Software Available Through DreamSpark / MSDN-AA (32234 views)
- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing ... (21597 views)
- I'm having issues/problems with my College of Engineering Account. ... (20775 views)
- Accessing the UCSB Wireless Network (20014 views)
- Can I remote log in from home? (18128 views)
- How do I install Matlab? (16981 views)
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows? ... (16124 views)
- Can I keep my email address after I graduate? ... (15203 views)
- How can I secure my Windows PC? (15037 views)
- I created an @cs.ucsb.edu account, but it shows up ... (2015-09-11 18:22)
- Who is eligible for an account on College of ... (2015-08-26 20:22)
- How do I setup responses in Thunderbird? (2015-08-20 18:59)
- Search not working in Thunderbird (2015-08-20 18:54)
- How do I use the turnin program to turn ... (2015-06-25 01:37)