- What should I set as my incoming and outgoing mail server in my email client configuration?
For College of Engineering email services (including services we provide for groups such as CNSI and ICB):
INCOMING SERVER --------------- Server name: mail.engr.ucsb.edu Protocol: imapPort: 143 ...
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
NOTE: Most users in the College are given 2GB of disk space with their account. If you are a student you can request an increase ...
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
All Engineering faculty, staff, researchers, and students are eligible for an account on the College of Engineering computers. Additionally, faculty and staff may invite non ...
- Why am I getting an error that Firefox is already running?
This happens when Firefox has crashed or has not shut down properly (i.e. logging out before closing your browser).
You need to delete the lock files ...
- What are the ECI lab hours?
E1 / CSIL and Auhll Center Hours
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 8:00AM – 4:50PM
FRIDAY, JULY 4, 2014: 4TH OF JULY
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2014: LABOR ...
- Where are the ECI labs?
Click on the links below to see a map showing each lab's location.
Milt and Marilyn Honea Undergraduate Computer Labs
(E1) - Harold Frank Hall, room 1140
Computer Science ...
- Where is the help desk located?
The help desk is located in Harold Frank Hall room 1140E. Click here for a map showing our office's location. ...
- Why can't I access the computers in CSIL?
If you are having trouble logging in to a computer you can reset your password here, or if you are entering the correct password but ...
- What software is installed on the lab machines?
The linux machines located in the Honea Lab have a wide variety of software installed including a number of compilers (gcc, javac, etc.), editors (vi, ...
- What's it like in Norway?
- Where is the Cooper Lab schedule?
- Where can I see how many Matlab Toolbox licenses are currently checked out?
Below information is only available from within the CoE subnets.
All graphs depict the percentage of licenses checked out in the previous 6 hours.
Image Toolbox - ...
- Why can't I get a MATLAB license when using the campus VPN?
Before trying anything else, make sure you are running the VPN service as administrator.
If that still doesn't work, continue as administrator and do the following:
- What are the names of the CSIL machines?
The following is a list of available CSIL machines:
The attachment is the layout of the CSIL machines in Harold Frank Hall room 1138 ...
- Why won't my Google chrome open?
To fix your Chrome browser follow these steps
2) Go to the top directory and type the command cd ~/.config/google-chrome
3) Remove Singleton by typing " ...