ECI provides colocation services in the College's Data Center. The service provides customers with a secure location for housing mission-critical servers.
Features and Functions
- Physical security. Public access is strictly forbidden. Entry (24x7x365) is controlled by card-key access.
- Servers are configured to fit in 19-inch cabinets. Cabinet space is assigned by the number of rack units (RU) required by each server.
- Hardware installation assistance.
- Use of Data Center network infrastructure (10 gigabit Ethernet to campus backbone).
- Automated 24x7 monitoring for environmentals.
Colocation services are available for CoE departments and faculty. If you are interested in ECI's colocation service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation prior to purchasing any equipment.
Search the Knowledge Base for how-tos and answers to frequently asked questions.
Request help from the Help Desk.
1140E Harold Frank Hall
phone (805) 893-3221