Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Why can't I login graphically? : Going over quota
- Who is eligible for an account on College of Engineering computers?
- How do I change my login shell?
- How can I access my UNIX account from Windows?
- Where is the help desk located?
- Is my home directory backed up?
- File Permissions
- How much disk space can I use?
- How can I transfer files stored on the CSIL / ECI machines to my home machine?
error staff Printer compress Mac Ricoh warning quota Schedule box.com storage backup remote access MAC Address GitHub permission bookmarks csil employee matlab papercut account shell content HR Thunderbird SSH forwarding engineering.ucsb.edu lynda.com corrupt Scan Cooper duping Lab ftp printing 2016a password x11 e-waste print scp new license server Identity operating system faq sftp computers alumni webmail